Electron 正在努力使其发布周期更快和更稳定。 为了实现这个目标，我们对大范围的Electron应用使用App反馈计划，以此来测试beta版本和上报与应用相关的特定问题给Electron团队。 这有助于我们确定工作的优先次序，使应用程序能够更快地升级到我们的下一个稳定版本。
- Have a single point-person who will check in weekly to discuss your app's Electron bugs and app blockers
- You agree to abide by Electron's Code of Conduct
- You are willing to share the following information listed in the next question
- Total user-hours your app has been running with any beta release
- Version of Electron that your app is testing with (e.g., 4.0.0-beta.3)
- Any bugs preventing your application from upgrading to the release line being beta tested
We understand not everyone can share exact user numbers, however better data helps us decide how stable a particular release is. We ask that apps commit to testing a minimum number of user-hours, currently 10,000 across the beta cycle.
- 10 user-hours could be 10 people testing for one hour, or one person testing for 10 hours
- 您可以在测试版本之间分割测试，例如在3.0-beta测试的5,000个用户小时中。 然后在 3.0.0-β.5 测试5000个用户小时。 更多更好，但我们理解一些应用程序不能测试每个测试版本
- CI or QA hours do not count towards the total; however, internal releases do count
Why should my Electron app join?
Your app's bugs will be tracked and be on the core Electron team's radar. Your feedback helps the Electron team to see how the new betas are doing and what work needs to be done.
Will my application's info be shared publicly? Who gets to see this info?
No, your application's information will not be shared with the general public. Information is kept in a private GitHub repo that is only viewable to members of the App Feedback Program and Electron Governance. All members have agreed to follow Electron's Code of Conduct.
We are currently accepting a limited number of signups. If you are interested and are able to fulfill the above requirements, please fill out this form.