Список ресурсов для изучения Chromium и отслеживания его разработки.
Также смотрите V8 Development
Contributing to Chromium
Contributing - This document outlines the process of getting a code change merged to the Chromium source tree.
- Assumes a working Chromium checkout and build.
Resources for Chromium Development
- Code Search - Indexed and searchable source code for Chromium and associated projects.
- Source Code - The source code for Chromium itself.
- Chromium Review - The searchable code host which facilitates code reviews for Chromium and related projects.
- Chromium Dash - Chromium Dash ties together multiple data sources in order to present a consolidated view of what's going on in Chromium and Chrome, plus related projects like V8, WebRTC & Skia.
- Schedule - Review upcoming Chromium release schedule.
- Branches - Look up which branch corresponds to which milestone.
- Releases - See what version of Chromium is shipping to each release channel and look up changes between each version.
- Commits - See and search for commits to the Chromium source tree by commit SHA or committer username.
- Discussion Groups - Subscribe to the following groups to get project updates and discuss the Chromium projects, and to get help in developing for Chromium-based browsers.
- Chromium Slack - a virtual meeting place where Chromium ecosystem developers can foster community and coordinate work.
- Blog - News and developments from Chromium.
- @ChromiumDev - Twitter account containing news & guidance for developers from the Google Chrome Developer Relations team.
- @googlechrome - Official Twitter account for the Google Chrome browser.