The name is an abbr of "Work & Rest". It's a timer app with strong expansibility for computers.
As a timer app, wnr is simple but useful. | 中文简介
The online wnr is now out: wnr-jr. (trail version, may not be fully useful on phones due to a lot of reasons.)
work time settings
rest time settings
clear tips for time
optional taskname and task notes
tray menu / dock menu
alerts for time end
full-screen focus mode
auto-start with system
auto start task
progress bar support
dark mode support
multi-platform support (currently Windows & macOS; web, Android, iOS versions are in plan)
multi-language support (you can help to contribute!)
with strong expansibility
This application is being frequently updated, so does this list.
Any issues or pull requests are appreciated.
Please go and see the GitHub Project.
How to Build
I currently don't have any styler tool, checker tool or things like that.
And linux version hasn't been tested.
yarn yarn start yarn run win yarn run mac yarn run linux
I'm now using yarn.
Copyright & Credit
Copyright (c) 2019-2020 Roderick Qiu and other contributors. All rights reserved.
Now licensed under the MPL2.0 License.
- node-auto-launch, Teamwork, MIT License.
- compare-version, kevva, MIT License.
- electron-store, sindresorhus, MIT License.
- i18n-node, mashpie, MIT License.
- node-notifier, mikaelbr, MIT License.
- request, request, Apache-2.0 License.
- winreg, fresc81, BSD 2-Clause License.
- electron, electron, MIT License.
- electron-builder, electron-userland, MIT License.
- node, nodejs, License.
- jQuery, JS Foundation and other contributors, License.
- bootstrap, twbs, MIT License.
- font-awesome, fontawesome, License.
- vuepress, vuejs, MIT License.
- vuepress-plugin-sitemap, ekoeryanto, MIT License.
- vuepress-theme-api, sqrthree, MIT License.