The name is an abbr of "Work & Rest". It's a timer app with strong expansibility for computers.
As a timer app, wnr is simple but useful. | 中文网站
The online wnr is now out: wnr-jr.
(just a demo version, may not be fully useful on phones or other devices due to a lot of reasons.)
multi-platforms support (currently Windows & macOS)
multi-languages support (you can help to contribute!)
portable software available (currently Windows)
semantic time input
work time settings
rest time settings
predefined tasks / defaults
clear tips for time
optional taskname and task notes
alerts for time end
full-screen focus mode
lock mode / parent control
strict rules to prevent users from hacking
auto-start with system
auto start task
progress bar support
good touchscreen usability
dark mode support
This application is being frequently updated, so does this list.
I appreciate it if you can help contribute.
If you have any feature requests / bugs to report, feel free to have a issue.
If you have done something brilliant, then go for a pull request.
If you want to add a new language to wnr, see this guide first.
Please go and see the GitHub Project.
How to Build
yarn yarn start yarn win yarn mac yarn linux
Linux version hasn't been tested (If you are using Linux, you can fix things up yourself and contribute).
Copyright & Credit
Copyright (c) 2019-2020 Roderick Qiu and other contributors. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the MPL 2.0 License.
For the full text of licenses, go see this file, which is also included in every copy of wnr.
- node-shi, my own project following MIT License.
- cmd-or-ctrl, another project of mine following MIT License.
- node-auto-launch, Teamwork, MIT License.
- compare-version, kevva, MIT License.
- electron-store, sindresorhus, MIT License.
- i18n-node, mashpie, MIT License.
- crypto-js, brix, MIT License.
- copy-to-clipboard, sudodoki, MIT License.
- request, request, Apache-2.0 License.
- winreg, fresc81, BSD 2-Clause License.
- electron, electron, MIT License.
- electron-builder, electron-userland, MIT License.
- jquery, jquery, MIT License.
- bootstrap, twbs, MIT License.
- iconfont, ALIMAMA MUX, for license go to the site.
- node-md5, pvorb, BSD-3-Clause License.
- dotenv, motdotla, BSD-2-Clause License.
- windows-release, sindresorhus, MIT License.
- leancloud-storage, leancloud, MIT License.
- electron-debug, sindresorhus, MIT License.
- vuepress, vuejs, MIT License.
- vuepress-plugin-sitemap, ekoeryanto, MIT License.
- vuepress-theme-api, sqrthree, MIT License.
- node, nodejs, License.
- NSIS, Nullsoft, zlib/libpng License.
- VS Code, microsoft, MIT License.