WebCatalog - Run Web Apps like Real Apps.
master branch only includes the source code of WebCatalog 13 & up. For older versions, check out the legacy- branches.
WebCatalog project consists of 3 repositories:
- atomery/webcatalog - WebCatalog.app
- atomery/juli - Template Electron app that WebCatalog uses under the hood to generate Electron-based apps.
- atomery/catalog - Web app catalog, used by WebCatalog & Singlebox.
WebCatalog is paid software. You can install up to two apps for free or pay just $19.99 to install as many as you need.
- Lets you add unlimited apps and workspaces.
- Has no time limit and never expires.
- Works with all versions (including major updates).
- Permits uses on all of the devices you own (regardless of platforms or operating systems).
On the other hand, the source code is freely available for use, modification and distribution under the permissions, limitations and conditions listed in the Mozilla Public License 2.0.
# First, clone the project: git clone https://github.com/atomery/webcatalog.git cd webcatalog # install the dependencies yarn yarn template:install # Run development mode of WebCatalog yarn electron-dev # Run development mode of the template app yarn template:electron-dev # Build for production yarn template:prepare yarn dist