This is a GUI app that can upscale anime-styled images, gifs, and videos using waifu2x. It aims to be simple to use, but you can access more advanced settings in the top bar.
Note: Upscaling videos and gifs will take a very long time without a high-end graphics card!
- Upscale and/or denoise images (png, jpg, webp, tiff, etc.)
- Upscale and/or denoise GIFs
- Upscale and/or denoise videos (mp4, webm, ogv, etc.)
- Apply effects such as speed or reverse (gifs/videos)
- Customize settings (noise, scale, mode, framerate, etc.)
- Upscale multiple images (or multiple frames of a gif/video) concurrently
Warning: Upscaling too many images in parallel can cause your computer to freeze if it runs out of CPU/memory.
To install, just download the latest exe installer from the releases tab. You may get a warning message that says "running this app can harm your PC", but don't worry because it's safe. Updates can be installed automatically.
Note: If you install it under
C:/Program Files you might need to run it as administrator.
Bugs and Requests
Open an issue on my GitHub repository. I appreciate any requests, but I can't guarantee that I will fulfill all of them.