Thermal is a free, open-source, cross-platform Git GUI built by developers for developers
Guide · Download · Issues · Contribute · Discord
Thermal is free, open-source and cross-platform desktop application build using Electron & Vue.js, allowing you to manage your Git repositories at one place by providing a simple to use graphic interface with built-in features like commits, history, repository settings and more.
🏁 Getting Started
Download the official installer for your operating system from Thermal website.
Stay up to date on the development of Thermal and reach out to the community with these helpful resources.
- Follow @gitthermal on Twitter.
- Read the official Thermal Blog.
- Join the official Thermal Discord server.
⛏️ Built Using
Contributing to Thermal project is fairly easy, read this article how to contribute.
- Electron - Desktop application
- SQLite - Database (coming soon)
- Vue.js - Front end
- Nodegit - Git commands (coming soon)
- Development is sponsored by CodeCarrot.