The Wall automatically downloads and changes your desktop wallpaper best on the Tags selected by the user.
- A beautiful UI
- High Resolution Wallpapers always
- Users can change how many wallpapers to be cached offline per Tag
- Downloads wallpapers automatically in background when required
- Users can Pause or Resume automatic wallpaper change cycle
You can download The Wall for Windows right away using the given download links or else you can also clone the source code and package it for your own platform.
- request v2.88.0
- request-promise v4.2.4
- electron-store v4.0.0
- image-downloader v3.4.2
- internet-available v1.0.0
- wallpaper v4.4.1
Running app locally from source code
Install NodeJs on your system
Setup electron - please refer to Electron readme.md on how to setup electron development environment
Use npm to install all the NodeJs dependencies mentioned in package.json
npm install <package name>
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the link MIT License for details