This project is not longer maintained
Thanks to all the people who downloaded the application and gave me feedback to improve it. Also, thanks to those who forked the project and those who gave me an start.
Soube is a simple and minimalist music player based on Electronjs.
Install it on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Notifications showing what song is played.
- Auto detection of new songs.
- Idiom. You can change the idiom of the config panel (Do this before anything).
- Responsive design.
- Shorcuts to set play/pause,next, prev and disalbe/enable shuffle.
- Searching by song.
- For Distributions that don't use rpm or deb extensions, you have to follow the steps below.
Extract the files and you will see the next folder: * soube-linux-ia32 or * soube-linux-x64
- Move the folder using the next command line.
sudo mv [Place_where_is_soube_folder]/[soube-linux-ia32 or soube-linux-x64] /opt/soube
- Download the soube.desktop file for an icon launcher and move it to this location (or your prefer one):
sudo [Place_where_is_the_file]/soube.desktop /usr/share/applications
- Done!. You should be ready to use Soube.
- Ctrl + F // Display the searching option
- Ctrl + Up // Set Play/Pause the song
- Ctrl + Left // Prev song
- Ctrl + Right // Next song
- Ctrl + Down // Switch shuffle