A free and open source command snippets manager for organize and copy fast.
Built with Electron & React
Built for Windows, macOS and Linux
It helps you create, organize and store your commands (Excel formulas, Sql Queries, Terminal commands, etc.) with dynamic parameters for quick copy to it. Describe your commands with dynamic parameters also support documentation about your snippets. You can select or specify your dynamic values using with selectbox/inputbox for ready to paste the workspace. You can organize with tags.
- ORGANIZE WITH TAGS & FAVOURITES You can organize all commands with tags & favourites system.
- DESCRIBE DYNAMIC PARAMETERS You can describe dynamic parameters. Supporting input & selectbox for choosing parameter value.
- DOCUMENTATION FOR COMMAND You can describe documentation text for each commands with Markdown Editor.
- SEARCH You can quick access your commands
- AUTOSAVE Automatically saves any changes you make during work, so you don't have to worry about losing changes.
- SYNC You can use any service that provides cloud synchronization, such as iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox or other similar.
- DATABASE We are using Lowdb - Powered by Lodash to store your data. The database files are on your local computer.
- LIGHT/DARK THEME We are supporting 2 themes.
- And more...
Contribution are always welcome and recommended! Here is how:
- Fork the repository (here is the guide).
- Clone to your machine.
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_USERNAME/SnipCommand.git
- Install all development packages with
yarn installcommand on root.
- Make your changes.
- Create a pull request.
# install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload yarn electron-dev # build electron application for production yarn release
Visit the this link
Visit the this link
You can check logs from this link
SnipCommand is an open source project that is licensed under the MIT license.
Donations are greatly appreciated!