This application is a basic function of file finder. The purpose of this application is to see the basic functions and possibilities of Electron through a relatively simple project.
I hope many people can learn the function of Electron easily through the source of this project.
Functions and Features
Top feature: Local System File Explorer (Windows 10 only)
- Moving drives and folders using the TreeView Component
- Reactive sorting of contents
- Output meta information from images and music files
- Implementing Favorites for Folders
- Dynamic Application Layout
- Sure MIT License
- You can learn about basic
electronfunctions and the use of
- You can learn folder and file navigation using
- You can learn the
TreeViewUI function through recursive navigation.
- You can learn the synchronous and asynchronous functions of
- You can learn how to get meta information and images through
- You can learn how to use IndexedDB through the Favorites feature using
I Hope. After analyzing this source, you will be able to create your own cool application.
Development environment Summary
I started development with vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder. and ,
os: windows 10 node: 12.18.3 electron: ^9.0.0 vue: ^2.6.11 vuetify": ^2.2.11 eslint: ^6.7.2
Download the latest release from the releases page Or Clone git Repository.
// if you clone this git repository npm install npm run electron:serve <-- DEV MODE npm run electron:build <-- BUILD MODE
Thanks once again
- The main design of this application was brought from GitHub Desktop.
- The basic idea of this application came from Jeff Galbraith.
- Main Icon By Freepik from www.flaticon.com
At the end
Sorry that my english