Runlet is a cloud-based job manager that offers device synchronization and reliable message delivery in a network of connected devices even after connectivity issues. This repository is where new releases are published, bugs are reported, and features are requested.
The desktop distribution includes both the daemon and a full-featured GUI, and is recommended for Linux, Mac and Windows users. The ARM distribution includes only the daemon, and is recommended for resource constrained devices like the Raspberry Pi.
All available distributions and versions can be found at releases.
There are a couple of ways in which you can contribute to the app, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests, and help us verify as they are checked in
- Review the documentation and make pull requests for anything from typos to new content suggestion
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow
- Report an issue
- Request a new feature
- Up vote popular feature requests
- Follow @runletapp and let us know what you think!
Copyright (c) Runlet. All rights reserved.