A must-have devtool for web developers for quicker responsive web development. Responsively App
Save time by becoming 5x faster!
Download Now (free!): responsively.app
A modified browser built using Electron that helps in responsive web development.
- Mirrored User-interactions across all devices.
- Customizable preview layout to suit all your needs.
- One handy elements inspector for all devices in preview.
- 30+ built-in device profiles with option to add custom devices.
- One-click screenshot all your devices.
- Hot reloading supported for developers.
Please visit the website to know more about the application - https://responsively.app
The application is available for Mac, Windows and Linux platforms. Please download it from here - https://github.com/responsively-org/responsively-app/releases
Alternatively, MacOS users can use
brew to install it:
brew install --cask responsively
Also, Windows users can use
chocolatey to install it:
choco install responsively
If you face any problems while using the application, please open an issue here - https://github.com/responsively-org/responsively-app/issues
Here is the roadmap of the desktop app - https://github.com/responsively-org/responsively-app/projects/12?fullscreen=true.
- Ensure you have installed
- Go to
yarnto install dependencies
yarn dev. This will start the app for local development with live reloading.
Get in touch
Come say hi to us on Slack!
Thanks go to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!