All your articles in one place. Beautiful.
To download, please visit https://ravenreader.app.
Install via Homebrew (macOS)
To use Homebrew-Cask you just need to have Homebrew installed.
brew cask install raven-reader
- Full Article Read
- Subscribing to news feed
- Marking as read/unread
- Marking as favourite
- Dark mode
- Configurable cron job for refresh interval of feeds
- Minimize app to tray and run in background
- Open article link in external browser
- Exporting feed in OPML format
- Importing feeds
- Windows support
- Linux support
- Offline reading
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Sidebar count
- Text size configuration
- Text font style configuration (Currently has Playfair Display, Muli, Open Sans and Roboto Slab)
- Supports categorizing of the feeds.
- macOS touchbar shortcuts
- Integration with read it later apps: Pocket, Instapaper
- Podcast support. Subscribe to podcast rss feed and listen within app.
Please feel free to suggest more ideas to improve this app.
# copy config.example.js in renderer to config.js by executing cp config.example.js config.js and set Mercury parser token cp src/renderer/config.example.js src/renderer/config.js # install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 yarn electron:serve # build electron application for production yarn electron:build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` yarn run lint