Visit the website to learn more.
⚡ Rapid prototyping and project development
Projects build with Quark should be easy and quick to setup.
Projects build with Quark should run on all platforms such as Windows, Linux and Mac, sharing the same code base.
Quark is built with simplicity in mind, so that creating projects with Quark is enjoyable, easy to learn, and accessible to just about anyone with basic programming skills.
A few apps built with Quark
- System resource monitor - Monitors system resources. View CPU loads, memory usage, process explorer.
- Web Browser - Web browser with multiple tabs, split view support.
- Activity Monitor - Simple app that shows a doughnut chart of the CPU system, user, and idle activity time.
- Arduino Data logger - Create a dashboard and a data logger for Arduino.
- Hash - Simple app that shows the hash values of entered text using different algorithms.
- Mirror - Simple app that plays a video of the computer's camera at a maximized size like looking into a mirror.
- Stock prices - Simple app that shows the current price of oil, gold, and silver using the STOOQ API.
- File an issue
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow
Copyright (c) Nishkal Kashyap. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the GPL-3.0 license