NodeJs Package Manager
NodeJs Package Manager is an organizer for your npm and Bower packages. So we can call npm package manager and bower package manager It's really easy to check, upgrade or downgrade packages, originally specified during in the one click. You can access all README.md files, Contributors, Dependencies and DevDependencies of package based on their versions.
- See allGlobal Packages installed on your computer
- Import npm(packages.json) & Bower(bower.json) files and see packages inside of them
- Search npm and Bower packages
- Create (Init) new npm or Bower json file with an easy-to-fill form
- Access README files, Contributors, Dependencies and DevDependencies of package based on their version
- Check if any updates exist for installed packages
- Install a new package
- Uninstall an already installed package
- Update to last or specified version
- Downgrade to specified version
You can access all versions from this link
For now, this is only available on Windows Operation System.
Linux and MacOS versions coming soon!
GitHub - For Developers
You can visit the WIKI page.
|Dark Theme||Light Theme|
You can check logs from this link
NodeJs Package Manager is an open source project that is licensed under the MIT license.
Donations are greatly appreciated!