A stealthy, simple, unobtrusive music player that stays out of your way in your Menubar/Taskbar
- Works completely in the tray. Hides automatically when it looses focus.
- Does not appear in the taskbar and window lists when hidden.
- Supports keyboard media keys to control the player.
- A powerful queue manager to manage your playing queue.
- Saves your state so you can continue from where you left off last time.
- A simple and efficient playlist system.
- Automatically creates playlists based on the Library Sub-Folder Structure
- Highly Efficient.
- More Features to come soon.
How To Use
- Download the appropriate setup and install.
- The app only lives in the tray. You have to manipulate it from there. - For Windows, the icon will in the tray next to the clock on the taskbar. Click to show the player. Right click will open up the tray menu with extra options. - For Ubuntu and MacOS, the icon will be in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You can change the app to behave as regular windowed app in the settings if you want.
For First Time Users:
- Click the settings button on the top-right of the window and select the folder with your music files.
- Click of refresh button and wait for the tracks to be loaded.
You can download latest installers from your OS from the releases page
Current only the following OS are supported:
- Windows 7 and greater
- Ubuntu 14.04 and greater (64 bit) [Tested, should work on other debian based distros]
- MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and greater