What is it
You said to yourself: 'Now it is time to rest. Let's play for 5 mins.' But it became unstoppable after starting. And in this way, your afternoon was wasted.
You should download Mr Noplay, who gives an end to no-end rests and play times.
Hope you'll like it
For your Windows 7+ or macOS, Go to the website to download.
Other ways: Softpedia
Or you can try the Web Version.
If you need Linux version, plz open an issue. Android & iOS versions might come into being in the future.
For any other questions, open an isuue or contact me at tianze%scris.top (% → @)
- A vivid and easy-to-use user interface.
- Multi-platform support: Windows & macOS
- Multi-language support: English & Chinese
- The powerful work routine that makes controlling time reliable
- Go fullscreen on start to make planning time concentrated
- Auto-shutdown when over-time is too long to control the time
- Pause & Resume
- Punishments for example annoying music to impel you to stop
- Today View to set the maximum time you can use today
- tip set today time to stop you from opening computer for too many times in a day
- A coin system called R Point to spur you to stop in time
- Support start on login
- Lock Mode support
- tip tired of exiting the app on start and then started wasting time? let other people set a lockmode password for you
- Update system and update notice
- Default time settings
- Donate system
License and Copyright
Copyright (c) 2019-2020 Tianze Ds Qiu and other contributors. All rights reserved.
Mr Noplay is under MPL v2.0.
For the information about which package we used, plz go to Fossa and see.
- Want to contribute? Please first open an isuue.
# get dependencies yarn cd electron yarn # dev yarn run dev # build to electron yarn run electron-dev yarn run electron-mac yarn run electron-win # build to web (at ../mrnoplay.web/) yarn run web