- download video from common media services
- download audio from common media services
- available for linux, macOS and windows.
- free and open source
- based on
- using bundled versions of
ffmpegto do it's magic
Please see the changelog for more details.
You'll find the latest releases here.
Please see the installation instructions for more details.
media-dupes checks on application launch if there is an update available. Updates must be installed manually as automatic updating of electron applications requires that the builds are code-signed, which i can't provide so far.
Please see the LICENSE for more details.
- error reporting is enabled by default, but can be disabled in the application settings UI.
- media-dupes is not tracking it's users (i.e. using Google Analytics or similar)
- no ip addresses are stored
You are always welcome to check and even improve the code.
There is a public #media-dupes riot.im room available on matrix.org. Click here to join.
Building media-dupes yourself is pretty easy. Please see the building instructions for more details.
media-dupes is not affiliated with any of the supported apps/services.