- download video
- download audio
- based on
- using bundled versions of
ffmpegto do it's magic
- available for freebsd, linux, macOS and windows.
- free and open source
You'll find the latest releases here.
Please see the installation instructions for more details.
media-dupes checks on application launch if there is a newer
media-dupes version available.
Updates must be installed manually as automatic updating of electron applications requires that the builds are code-signed, which i can't provide so far.
media-dupes checks as well on application launch if there are updates available for the bundled
Updating the bundled
youtube-dl package is only possible if the user has write access to the
media-dupes installation path (which does not work for all available packages/installation types).
Please see the changelog for more details.
Please see the LICENSE for more details.
debugging / verbose / logging
Please see the verbose informations for more details.
- media-dupes is using sentry to collect error reports and do some anonymous usage stats. This helps heavily finding bugs which might occur only in some specific use-cases.
- reporting is enabled by default, but can be disabled in the application settings UI.
- media-dupes is not tracking it's users (i.e. using Google Analytics or similar)
- no ip addresses are stored
Please check here how media-dupes is using sentry and why.
If you have question regarding media-dupes click here to create an issue
support / fund
If you want to support the development of media-dupes you can fund me on:
media-dupes is not affiliated with any of the supported apps/services.
You are always welcome to check and even improve the code.
- Please see the contributing informations for more details.
- A list of all contributors can be found here.