Assuming the provided url is supported by
youtube-dl, media-dupes can:
- download video
- download audio
- available for linux, macOS and windows.
- free and open source
- based on
- using bundled versions of
ffmpegto do it's magic
Please see the changelog for more details.
You'll find the latest releases here.
Please see the installation instructions for more details.
media-dupes checks on application launch if there is an update available. Updates must be installed manually as automatic updating of electron applications requires that the builds are code-signed, which i can't provide so far.
Please see the LICENSE for more details.
- media-dupes is using sentry to collect error reports and do some anonymous usage stats. This helps heavily finding bugs which might occur only in some specific use-cases. Please see
- reporting is enabled by default, but can be disabled in the application settings UI.
- media-dupes is not tracking it's users (i.e. using Google Analytics or similar)
- no ip addresses are stored
Please check here how media-dupes is using sentry and why.
If you have question regarding media-dupes use one of the following options
- Github: click here to create an issue
- Discord: click here to join the discord server
- Riot: click here to join the public #media-dupes riot.im room available on matrix.org.
support / fund
If you want to support the development of media-dupes you can fund me on:
media-dupes is not affiliated with any of the supported apps/services.
You are always welcome to check and even improve the code.
Building media-dupes yourself is pretty easy. Please see the building instructions for more details.