Available for Windows, Linux and macOS.
- No configuration required.
- Execute Artisan commands easily in a nice interface.
- Tinker with your project in a magical code editor.
- Serve your Laravel application locally with a click of a button (so convenient
- Beautiful user interface inspired by VSCode and dark theme.
- Artisan commands are retrieved from your Laravel project.
- Many more features yet to come.
PHP must be installed in your system.
Download the setup file (.exe) and install it. Updates will be checked automatically.
The recommended way to install on macOS is by using brew.
brew install laravel-kit
Ubuntu and other derivatives
Run these commands from the terminal:
wget https://github.com/tmdh/laravel-kit/releases/download/v2.0.6/laravel-kit_2.0.6_amd64.deb sudo apt install ./laravel-kit_2.0.6_amd64.deb
Other Linux distributions
Only AppImage format is available for other Linux distributions. Download it from the Releases page. Proper methods will be added very soon.
🔆 themes 🌙
# For development, # Start development server with Vite yarn run dev:one # Start Electron yarn run dev:two # For production, # Build files with Vite yarn run prod # Make executable yarn run pack
Go to Laravel Kit wiki.
Copyright © 2018-2021 by Tareque Md Hanif