IPTVnator - IPTV Player Application
IPTVnator is a video player application that provides support for IPTV playlists (m3u, m3u8). The application is an open source project based on Electron.
First version of the application which was developed as a PWA is available in an extra git branch.
- m3u and m3u8 playlists support
- Upload playlists from your file system
- Upload remote playlists via URL
- Search for channels
- Group-based channels list
- Open playlist from the file system
- Save channels as favorites
- HTML video player with hls.js support or Video.js based player
|Welcome screen: Playlists overview||Main player interface with channels sidebar and video player|
|Welcome screen: Add playlist via file upload||Welcome screen: Add playlist via URL|
Download the latest version of the application for macOS, Windows and Linux from the release page.
IPTVnator is also available as a snap package:
$ sudo snap install iptvnator