IPTVnator - IPTV Player Application
IPTVnator is a video player application that provides support for the playback of IPTV playlists (m3u, m3u8). The application allows to import playlists by using remote URLs or per file upload from the file system. Additionally there is a support of EPG information XMLTV-based which can be provided by URL.
The application is an cross-platform and open source project based on Electron and Angular.
- M3u and M3u8 playlists support
- Upload playlists from a file system
- Add remote playlists via URL
- Open playlist from the file system
- Search for channels
- EPG support (TV Guide) with detailed info
- TV archive/catchup/timeshift
- Group-based channels list
- Save channels as favorites
- HTML video player with hls.js support or Video.js based player
- Internalization, currently 3 languages are supported (en, ru, de)
- Set custom "User Agent" header for a playlist
- Light and Dark theme
|Welcome screen: Playlists overview||Main player interface with channels sidebar and video player|
|Welcome screen: Add playlist via file upload||Welcome screen: Add playlist via URL|
Note: First version of the application which was developed as a PWA is available in an extra git branch.
Download the latest version of the application for macOS, Windows and Linux from the release page.
IPTVnator is also available as a snap package:
$ sudo snap install iptvnator
IPTVnator doesn't provide any playlists or other digital content.