-- NOTE -- Graviton is going through a full remake from the ground up. Version 1.3.0 source code is located in a different branch on this repository. Also, changes on this source may not be released as an official build yet.
- 🧬 Git integration (plugin)
💅Modern UI 🎨Themes 📦Plugins 🖇Infinite panels and tabs 🕹Built-in terminal 🗺Built-in image previewer 📰Built-in font previewer 🏭A Plugin and Themes market 😇More respectful on RAM than other alternatives 💆♀️ No telemetry
- ✔ A lot of integrated programming languages
📝Multi line editing 🎧Zen mode ⛓Code folding
NOTE: As mentioned earlier, not all highlights are in new version.
📣 Social media:
⚙ Contributing (working on)
Some ways to contribute to Graviton's project:
- Translating to new language or improving the existing
- Revise the commits
- Adding new features to the source
- Making plugins
- Opening issues or help on answering them
- Request features
- Revise documentation
For people who translates to a new language: Please consider revising and updating your languages in case they are missing some new strings.
- Marc Espín Sanz Github
- Miguel Ranger for first autocomplete version
- Old logo by Saúl Blanco
- Advices from León Alvarez
🤩 Useful libraries
- BTC address: 1HCBeYD564Y3AjQ3Ci6Fp2zosfZvevJuu6
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/mkenzo8
Thank you for the donations!
And all people who helped me :)
💻 🖥 Available platforms
Executable (.exe, 64 & 32bits)
DMG file (.dmg)
The current state is beta, check the releases page to download the latest version.
Do you want to build Graviton from source?
😓 Known problems
- May not work on all Linux distributions, if it happens, please create an issue
Copyright (c) Marc Espín Sanz