ElectroCRUD is Open Source Database CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Software. No Code Needed — Just in a few clicks, you can create a Database Admin/Dashboard/Whatever. Its Open Source — It's Free.
After a failed search for a basic admin panel that does not involve writing code or installs web-based solutions, I came up with ElectroCRUD idea.
The ElectroCRUD v1 was born in 2016. An Electron application that made it possible to create a friendly dashboard with data tables, search, widgets, filter & relations with few clicks without any experience in programming.
After a few years of the project being inactive, I decided to bring it to life again. The codebase was built from scratch using Electron+Angular8. The new version contains most of the features of the first version, and new features are added on a weekly basis.
From version 2.7.0 SQLite has been added, currently its very limited support but we working on full support for next version.
- MySQL Support
- PostgreSQL Support
- SQLite Support (limited support, work in progress)
- SSH Tunnels (Keys & Password)
- Accounts (represent a database)
- Add / Edit
- Test connection (ssh, db)
- Export / Import
- Views (represent a table)
- Add new view & Edit view configurations
- Data table with pagination
- Permissions (C,R,U,D)
- Selection of columns to display or search by
- Add new record / Edit record
- Edit record
- Connect existing view as sub views
- Export data in various formats like: csv, dump
- Custom SQL Queries
- Subviews (represent a sub table)
- Views relations
- Drill from view to view (subview)
- Column based tables relation (left join)
- View widgets (display aggragated data in the view)
- Add / Edit / Remove widgets
- Aggregation functions (AVG, SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT)
- Apply filters on widget data
- View filters (build where clauses to filter the data)
- Add / Edit / Remove filter in each view
- One click apply / unapply on view data
- Simple & friendly interface to build where clauses
- Process manager (view running queries)
- Export / Import of all user accounts.
- Log Console
- SQLite (Limited support)
Install via Package Managers
Homebrew/brew (Mac OS/X)
brew install --cask electrocrud
Build from source
npm run electron:mac-win-linux
CSC_IDENTITY_AUTO_DISCOVERY=false npm run electron:mac-win-linux