A privacy-centric web browser, with an elegant UI and a robust built-in ad blocker, all designed with anonymity in mind.
👾 Features 🚫Built in ad-blocker - We all hate ads, so we relieve the pain by having an ad-blocker built in. No downloads, nothing. 💬Fancy Discord Rich Presence - Tell your Discord Friends what page you're looking at, or if you're just Idle on the home screen... 💻Minimalistic UI - Forget Chrome, bye bye Firefox, see you later IE and Edge. Our UI beats all of them. 🚩Tab Groups - Organize your tabs in a breeze. 🎨Customization - Edit your Dot experience to what you want. 🔖Bookmarks & History - Keep track of your favourite pages and your browsing history.
- ⚪ Dot ID - Login to your Dot ID to keep your bookmarks, history, settings and location saved.
Browsing a webpage
⚙ Build Information
Please head over to our Wiki page for build instructions if you are planning to hack Dot.
For support, join our support discord server.
🧱 Built With
- NodeJS - The server environment
- Electron - Desktop App environment
- Wexond - Software used to create browser
- npm - Installing packages
- mobx-react - For building observers
- Material UI Icons - For the icons
- nersent-ui - Material design framework
- Ender aka EnderDev - Main Developer - EnderDev
- Lee aka LOHT03 - Main Developer - LOHT03
- Geek aka GamingGeek - Main Developer - GamingGeek
This project is licensed under the GPL-3.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details
- Thanks to the authors of Wexond for this wonderful piece of kit.