Take back your privacy with Dot Browser, the privacy-conscious web browser that protects you from being tracked and monitored.
- Built-in adblocker - Dot Browser automatically blocks advertisements and trackers out of the box so you can get back to what you do best, browsing!
- Clean and familiar UI - You won't need to re-invent the wheel to understand the layout.
- No Google tracking or bloat - We use Electron which is a stripped-down version of Chromium without all the tracking nonsense.
- You won't be compromising anything - It's all good, you'll still be able to access your Google Account and login to sites unlike some Electron-based browsers.
- Sync all your important data to your Dot ID - You can backup and sync all your browsing history, bookmarks and even passwords. You can even encrypt your data with a master key which only you would know.
- Modify every aspect of the browser - With our
configpage, you can tweak and fine-tune anything in the browser.
- Modern New Tab Page - Our New Tab page features a search box and the latest news in your area. Anything is customisable.
- All our code is open-source - We love transparency, which is why all our code is open-source and publically-available on GitHub.
❗ Issues / Support
Create issues here. Get support from our discord server, join by clicking the banner below.
- EnderDev - Main Developer
- AwesomeTech10 - Developer
- GamingGeek - Developer
- Lokey - Developer
- xMinota - Contributor
🧱 Built with
We accept one-time donations on Ko-Fi, (you'll have to pay each month if you want a monthly payment)
Dot Browser is licensed under the AGPL-3.0. Quick rundown, whilst other licenses are intended to take away your freedoms, AGPL-3.0 intends to allow to exercise your freedoms with this open-sourced software.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!