DevHub is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage GitHub Notifications and stay on top of repository activities. Save custom searches, apply filters and don't miss anything important.
- Web: devhubapp.com
- Android: Play Store
- iOS: App Store
- GitHub Releases (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Homebrew (macOS alternative):
brew tap devhubapp/devhub brew install --cask devhub
- Multi-column layout: See at a quick glance everything that is going on (like TweetDeck!);
- Filters: Apply different filters to each column, save your custom searches to make your life easier;
- Inbox Zero: Mark columns as done and gain peace of mind;
- Notifications manager: See all the relevant information before opening the notification, like comment content, issue/pull request status, release description, etc.;
- Repository watcher: Keep up to date with repositories' activities without using the
watchfeature so your notifications don't get cluttered;
- User stalking: Follow user activities without using the
followbutton; see activities that GitHub doesn't show on your feed, like their issue comments and pushed commits;
- Home/Dashboard: See yours or other users' home screen (a.k.a. GitHub Dashboard), a great way to discover interesting repositories;
- Save for later: Save any activity or notification for later, so you don't forget to get back to them;
- Keyboard shortcuts: Do anything using only the keyboard (press Shift+? in the web or desktop app to see all available shortcuts);
- Theme support: Choose between 6 light or dark themes; Automatically detect system preference;
- And more!: Desktop apps, native mobile apps, open source, modern tech stack, ...
- Issues/PR management: Manage all issues and PRs, filter the ones related to you, take actions, etc. (vote: #110);
- Trending: New column type to show Trending repositories (vote: #48);
- Push notifications: Enable push notifications for your filtered columns on mobile and/or desktop (vote: #51);
- Drag & Drop: Allow moving columns using drag&drop (vote: #42)
- GitHub Enterprise: Support for self hosted GitHubs on local networks (vote: #165)
Which one do you want first? Any other recommendations? Search for existing feature requests and add a
👍reaction on them, or create a new one. Feel free to ping me (@brunolemos) if you feel it's something important.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
- Create React App
- Yarn Workspaces (Monorepo)
- React (100% Hooks, zero classes)
- React Native
- React Native Web
- Redux Persist
- Redux Saga (typed-redux-saga)
Copyright (c) 2019 Bruno Lemos.