Open-Source Lossless Audio Player
v2.0 Breaking Changes:
- Swap to native HTML5 audio players (FLAC, MP4, MP3, OGG, WAV supported!)
- Seeking (finally!)
- TouchBar support for Macbook Pro!
- An actual DMG install file for Mac (wow!)
- Removal of FFPLAY and FFMEG (this should make it easier to build for all OS!)
- Removal of metadata editor (may come back!)
- Minor style tweeks
Download for Mac
Watch demo video on YouTube
- Download and open Destroyer.
- Drop your music collection onto Destroyer.
- Destroyer will recursively scan your collection and build library based on metadata.
Note: Destroyer is dependant on metadata — it can process Vorbis comments as well as ID3 (1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) tags. Please ensure your collection is properly formatted.
- Destroyer works best when all the tracks for an album are in one flat directory.
- Destroyer will look for a file named
cover.jpg in the album's directory, if
cover.jpg not found, it will fallback to any
png in directory.
Deving and Building
- Type anywhere in the library view to filter your collection.
esc will clear your filter.
|Build project and watch for changes.
|Build for Mac.
|Build for Windows.