Cromberg - personal finance accounting system
Accounting of income
- Inserting income data with next fields: date, month, sum, type, contact, description
- Different between date and month: date - exact date of receive money; month - month, for which money you received
- Income chart by months
- Calculating sum and average income by months, the best, worst and average month
- Inserting balance data with different sources (example: cash, account in A bank, electronic money)
- Balance chart by months
- Costs chart by months (based on balance and income data)
- App's database by default storing in
%APPDATA%/Roaming/Cromberg/db/databasefor Windows and similarly for others OS. You can change it in settings.
- Creating backup of database on every launch app, but not more ofter once a day. Backup folder you can set in settings.
- Email reminder every last day of month to fill balance data. Subscription and unsubscribing of notification by setting in app.
- Multi-language support: English, Russian and French
- Its need internet connection for correct work
- Supports Windows, MacOS, Linux
You are welcome for contributing.
How to run app from sources
First of all, do
npm install from app folder.
app/db there is
database-dev-example file with some prepared data for application. Copy it and rename to
There are two commands to run app from sources:
npm run dev- to launch app with using database in
npm start- standard way to launch app
How to build app
npm run dist
Hot to make pull request
Create pull request only to
dev branch. Your commits will merge in
master with next release.