Save history of all information you copy and use them whenever with a solitary snap.
- Save history of any text copied on the system clipboard.
- Click on the any text from history to write it to the system clipboard.
- Clear a single text
- Trash all copied text at once
- Limit on storage
- Audio for events
- When text gets copied
- Any error triggered like storage limit exceeded
- Clearing storage
- Settings Tab
- Disable/Enable Sound
- Disable/Enable Clipboard Copying (Just in case you want to copy everything all the time)
|Main Screen||List of copied text||Settings|
Clipper is available for Windows & Linux and can be downloaded from Github releases.
- Tray icon does not show up in linux?
Install App Indicator for Gnome Tweak tools.
If you found this project helpful or you learned something from the source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of
🐛 Bugs or Requests
- clipper-sciter - A sciter based clone of Clipper
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have cloned this project and want it to be listed here :)