Love Birds Kitchen? Give this repo a star
I wanted to learn something new...
So, I decided to take a crack at learning React and building an application that I found deeply missing in Linux: a Desktop Recipe Manager (I know there are some, but they don't match my needs...)
I you want to contribute, please send me a mail or a pidgeon
Dark and light themes - Grid view
Image list view
Preferences screen - Storage tab
Preferences screen - Theme tab
- Cross platform
- Localized (english, french, german and italian)
- Custom Themes (a light one and two dark ones for now)
- Content search
- Source URL
- Table view with column sorting
- Change the ingredients amounts when adjusting the servings (ready to print view)
- Print current recipe
- Choose your storage directory (including Sync Services)
- Backups and Restore backups
- Unit Converter
- Recipe Websites scraper (63 supported websites in 4 languages)
- Auto updates
Visit the Wiki Page
Visit the Roadmap Page for details...
Visit the Releases Page to find the installer you need.
Building from source
# clone the project git clone https://github.com/fredserva/birdskitchen.git # change directory to the project folder cd birdskitchen # install dependencies yarn # run the app in development mode yarn dev
To add support for your favorite language, or submit new features, feel free to open an issue or contact me directly. Contributions are very welcomed!
Buy me a coffee! (or more likely a beer)
Thanks go to these people