- Simple cross platform two-factor authentication app for desktop.
How to use
- Simple quick start guide.
- Currently you can import codes to Authme two ways:
- From Google Authenticator: (Example: Import all of your saved QR codes from your Google Authenticator app.)
- From stand alone QR codes: (Example: You screenshot all the QR codes from your favourite websites, and import all of them to Authme.)
- If you just want to test the app download this sample import file, unzip it, and import it to Authme: Download
How to import
- For detailed instructions check out the: Docs
- For non technical people: Instructions in the app.
- For technical people: Check out this: README
- If you are importing from Google Authenticator you have to install: Python
Authme Web Beta
- Authme is now available as a web app in beta version. It's a PWA app to, so you can install it on your phone!
- Try it out and give feedback: Authme Web
- Standard updates: Coming on Tuesdays if everything is going well.
- Hotfix updates: On Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays if there is a problem that can not wait until the next Tuesday.
Contributing and development
- Read: Contributing