- Simple cross platform two-factor authentication app for desktop.
- Latest release version for standard users.
- Latest alpha version for advanced users.
🔒Secure: Your codes is secured by AES 256bit encryption and your own password. 🗄️Import: You can directly import from Google Authenticator or from any 2FA QR code you screenshot. ⌨️Shortcuts: Easily open Authme with custom shortcuts and it can also start when your system starts.
How to use
- For detailed instructions check out the: Docs
- If you just want to test the app download this sample import file, unzip it, and import it to Authme: Download
- From QR codes: You screenshot all the QR codes from your favorite websites, and import all of them to Authme
- From Google Authenticator: Import all of your saved QR codes from your Google Authenticator app.
Contributing and development
- Read for development and building instructions: Contributing
- Read before contributing: Code Of Conduct
- You can check out all the issues in progress at the project board!
- Check out at: Projects
- Authme is now available as a web app. It's a PWA app to, so you can install it on your Android or IOS phone.
- Try it out and give feedback: Authme Web