- Simple cross platform two-factor authentication app for desktop.
- Download for: Windows, Linux, Mac (Alpha)
How to use
- For detailed instructions check out the: Docs
- If you just want to test the app download this sample import file, unzip it, and import it to Authme: Download
- From QR codes: You screenshot all the QR codes from your favourite websites, and import all of them to Authme
- From Google Authenticator: Import all of your saved QR codes from your Google Authenticator app.
Contributing and development
- Standard updates coming on Tuesdays if there is something to update and hotfix updates can come on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays if there is a problem that can not wait until the next Tuesday.
- More information at: Security
- You can check out all the issues in progress at the project board!
- Check out at: Projects
- Authme is now available as a web app. It's a PWA app to, so you can install it on your Android or IOS phone.
- Try it out and give feedback: Authme Web