Antares SQL Client
Antares is an SQL client based on Electron.js and Vue.js that aims to become a useful tool, especially for developers.
My target is to support as many databases as possible, and all major operating systems, including the ARM versions.
At the moment this application is in development state, many features will come in future updates, and supports only MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL (partially).
Many of its current features are enough to have a pleasant user experience with MySQL/MariaDB, and basic functionalites with PostgreSQL, so give it a chance and send me your feedback, I would really appreciate it.
I'm actively working on it, hoping to provide cool features and fixes as soon as possible.
Why am I developing an SQL client when there are a lot of them on the market?
A modern application created with minimalism and semplicity in mind, with features in the right places, not hundreds of tiny buttons, tabs or submenu.
How to contribute
Current main features
- Multiple database connections at same time.
- Database management (add/edit/delete).
- Full tables management, including indexes and foreign keys.
- Views, triggers, stored routines, functions and schedulers management (add/edit/delete).
- Fake table data filler.
- Run queries on multiple tabs.
- Query suggestions and auto complete.
- Dark and light theme.
- Multi language.
- Secure password storage.
This is a roadmap with major features will come in near future.
- Support for other databases.
- Database tools.
- SSH tunnel support.
- Users management (add/edit/delete).
- UI/UX improvements.
- Query history.
- More context menu shortcuts.
- More keyboard shortcuts.
- Query logs console.
- Import/export and migration.
- PostgreSQL (partially, work in progress)
- MacOS (not tested due lack of hardware)
Italian Translation / Giuseppe Gigliotti [#20]
Arabic Translation / Mohd-PH [#29]
Spanish Translation / hongkfui [#32]
French Translation / MrAnyx [#44]
Portugues (Brasil) / Daniel Eduardo [#54]
Deutsch (Deutschland) / Christian Ratz [#74]