Antares SQL Client
Antares is an SQL client based on Electron.js and Vue.js that aims to become a useful tool, especially for developers.
My target is to support as many databases as possible, and all major operating systems, including the ARM versions.
At the moment this application is an alpha, it lacks many features and supports only MySQL.
Most of its current features might be enough for basic MySQL use, so give it a chance and send me your feedback, I would really appreciate it.
I'm actively working on it (yes, i'm a lone dev), hoping to provide cool features and fixes as soon as possible.
Why am I developing an SQL client when there are a lot of them on the market?
An application created with minimalism and semplicity in mind, with features in the right places, not hundreds of tiny buttons or submenu.
How to contribute
Current main features
- Multiple database connections at same time.
- Database management (add/edit/delete).
- Full tables management, including indexes and foreign keys.
- Views, triggers, stored routines, functions and schedulers management (add/edit/delete).
- Fake table data filler.
- Run queries on multiple tabs.
- Query suggestions and auto complete.
- Native dark theme.
- Multi language.
- Secure password storage.
- Auto updates.
This is a roadmap with major features will come in near future.
- Support for other databases.
- Database tools (variables, process list...).
- SSH tunnel support.
- Users management (add/edit/delete).
- UI/UX improvements.
- Query history.
- More context menu shortcuts.
- More keyboard shortcuts.
- Query logs console.
- Import/export and migration.
- Light theme.
With KDE may need necessary installation of the additional
Depending on your distribution, you will need to run the following command:
sudo apt-get install gnome-keyring
- Red Hat-based:
sudo yum install gnome-keyring
- Arch Linux:
sudo pacman -S gnome-keyring
- MacOS (i need feedbacks)