Altus is an Electron-based WhatsApp client with themes and multiple account support, available for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Altus uses the GitHub-produced Electron framework to wrap around WhatsApp Web and add extra features to it.
- Multiple Account Support: As of v2.0, you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts simultaneously!
- Native notification support for all of the platforms. Clicking the notification opens that specific chat!
- Online Indicator: Shows an indicator at the bottom-left corner of the chats that are online!
- Dark mode for when you need to chill out your eyes in the night (or even in the day)
- Custom Theme Support: Write your own CSS theme for WhatsApp or use the in-built Theme Customizer to create a new one just by picking colors!
- Available for most desktop platforms including Windows (7 or above), Linux and MacOS.
- Tray icon so you can minimize the app completely and still receive notifications.
In order to submit a feature request, create a new issue with the label
Please make sure that you provide a helpful description of your feature request. If possible, try implementing the feature yourself by forking this repository and then creating a pull request.
"Dark Plus" Theme
If you like Altus, consider supporting it by donating using any of the following methods:
- Buy Me a Coffee
- Bitcoin (BTC): 3B1sPK1casTLbCEiLtkaBM82ZZi4XspWzy
- Ethereum (ETH): 0xC9CF5bCD07aD9f7F0ae4C63B3A64f1F2dAC347Fa
- Litecoin (LTC): MPixZutg3dJz23sG32gUE51hJvd5wF2fp4
- Zcash: t1dz1ptuyjmCu1peVjNPxjBEDYn3Z53TnT9
Below is the list of the dependencies that helped me greatly to create this app.
(vednoc/dark-whatsapp) - used as the base for the dark theme. A really cool project, you should definitely check it out!Dark-Whatsapp
rsms/inter - The font used in Altus.Inter
(sindresorhus/electron-store) - used to store information of settings, tabs and themeselectron-store
Below is the list of contributors who have contributed to Altus by creating a feature or helping fix an issue.